The Kemmerer/Diamondville Community Area Chamber of Commerce is governed by an all-volunteer Board. Our main goals are too educate, rejuvenate our business areas and advertise our member businesses. What can you expect when you join the KDCA Chamber of Commerce? Participation in a variety of opportunities not readily available for your business without being a member of the KDCA Chamber of Commerce. These opportunities include the following:
Education opportunities offered by the KDCA Chamber of Commerce:
· Quarterly Workshops with guest speakers ie Florian Hermann, City and Town Majors on the state of the Kemmerer and Diamondville with a Question and Answer session, Linda Klink Downtown Businesses Main Street,
· SCORE representatives that will help individuals with business questions
· Small Business Grant Information
· Meet the Candidates Forums
· Classes on Quick Books, Marketing etc.
Business Growth Opportunities:
· Business After Hours: Business After Hours gives our businesses an opportunity to meet together, see how other businesses run their businesses and discuss problems and solutions to the problems we face as a business community. Business After Hours is hosted by a different business each time.
· Business and Community Pride Projects and Contests
· Business Beautification projects Examples: Downtown Bench project, Bike racks and Bikes, Historical plaques, etc.
· Your business listed in the South Lincoln County Community Resource Interagency Directory
· Tourism Opportunities and projects to increase revenue for our Businesses and the Community
a. Emailed Holiday and Seasonal promotion ideas
b. Chamber organized Holiday and Seasonal promotion ideas. Examples: Community Easter Egg Hunt at Diamondville Park. Businesses can put coupons for their business in the eggs. Customer appreciation promotions, First Fridays, Evening Business Sales, Chocolate Walk, Christmas Light Parade, Sidewalk Sales, Business Trick or Treat, Holiday Window Decorating Contests etc.
· Home and Small Business quarterly Shop Local Events
· Quarterly Newsletter
· Weekly Website and Facebook Advertising and Campaigns
· Business of the week Recognition
· Farmers Market and First Fridays participation discount
· Business Advertising
· Personal Business Visits
· Yearly Accounting of Chamber Budget, Monies and Proposed activities. Our fiscal year ends June 30th of each year. A meeting for all our members will be held in July.
· Jr. Chamber committee: This committee will include qualifying teenagers 15 to 18 years old. There is an application. These young adults will learn about how to hold a non-profit board meeting. They will work on two to three projects for the community businesses during the year.
· Business coupons
· Welcome bags with business coupons and gifts and tourist information in them
· Partnerships with other non-profit organizations such as Farmers Market and First Fridays
· Radio interviews once a month promoting our activities and businesses
· Bill Board advertising
Don’t hesitate to join us and help to make our business community a great success!
Mission Statement: Kemmerer Diamondville Community Area Chamber of Commerce strives to support, promote and provide educational experiences and information to further the success of our business community.